Where to park at the 9 Locks of Fonseranes
The 9 Locks site has 400 parking spaces for cars, coaches and motorbikes.
By paying for your parking space at the 9 locks of Fonseranes, you participate in its protection and maintenance. You ensure the transmission of this unique heritage to future generations.
The car park is under video surveillance.
In accordance with government guidelines, our 5 Tourist Offices, as well as the Site House of the 9 locks of Fonseranes, will gradually reopen from May 13th with the necessary sanitary security conditions.
The Canal du Midi is open to navigation.
PARKING GIVEN FREE OF CHARGE until December 31st.
From May 13th, until further notice:
- Visitor Centre is open from Monday to Sunday, from 10am to 12.30pm and from 3pm to 5.30pm.
- Free parking offered until December 31st.
- Access limited to 10 people at a time.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory.
- Tourist Office and shop accessible (Immersive Cinema, audioguide rental and Treasure Hunt kit rental are given free of charge until December 31st 2020).
- Immersive Cinema closed until June 22nd 2020.
Disabled access (accompanied persons): ramp from the main car park.
Disabled parking spaces available at the bottom of the 9 locks for disabled persons non accompannied: to access them, get your European parking card and call the site staff via the intercom.
On request, the Fonseranes 9 Locks staff and an electric buggy can escort people in need of assistance to the Visitor Centre from dedicated parking spaces (bottom of the 9 Locks).
The car park is designed to accommodate coaches. For more information see our Groups section.
Information: + 33 (0)4 99 41 36 36