In accordance with government guidelines, our 5 Tourist Offices, as well as the Site House of the 9 locks of Fonseranes, will gradually reopen from May 13th with the necessary sanitary security conditions.
The Canal du Midi is open to navigation.
FREE PARKING OFFERED until December 31st.
From May 13th, until further notice:
- Visitor Centre is open from Monday to Sunday, from 10am to 12.30pm and from 3pm to 5.30pm.
- Free parking offered until December 31st.
- Access limited to 10 people at a time.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory.
- Tourist Office and shop accessible (Immersive Cinema, audioguide rental and Treasure Hunt kit rental are given free of charge until December 31st 2020).
- Immersive Cinema closed until June 22nd 2020.
There are benches, picnic tables and bathroom facilities for everyone all over the 9 Locks site.
Our travel advisors will welcome you and advise you at Tourist Information. They also provide tickets and audioguide hire, and sell products at the shop.
A car park with 400 spaces is available for cars, motorbikes and coaches.
For further information about the car park, please see Where to park
For further information about transport to the Fonseranes 9 Locks, please see How to get here