In accordance with government guidelines, our 5 Tourist Offices, as well as the Site House of the 9 locks of Fonseranes, will gradually reopen from May 13th with the necessary sanitary security conditions.
The Canal du Midi is open to navigation.
FREE PARKING OFFERED until December 31st.
From May 13th, until further notice:
- Visitor Centre is open from Monday to Sunday, from 10am to 12.30pm and from 3pm to 5.30pm.
- Free parking offered until December 31st.
- Access limited to 10 people at a time.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory.
- Tourist Office and shop accessible (Immersive Cinema, audioguide rental and Treasure Hunt kit rental are given free of charge until December 31st 2020).
- Immersive Cinema closed until June 22nd 2020.