The Collégiale Notre-Dame de Grâce church is one of the finest examples of Gothic art in the Béziers region. Its imposing 30-metre-high bell tower is reminiscent of a castle keep and a machicolation protects the Roman entrance portal. The seven stained-glass windows that light up the apse were made by Mauvernay in 1879. With foundations dating from 990, the church has been built and altered over the course of the centuries, between 1129 and 1962, and has many special features resulting from the successive changes that were made. Noteworthy features include the split ceiling in the nave, hidden then rediscovered in the 20th century, and the ten chapels, one of which is dedicated to St Guillaume Courtet, a martyr from Sérignan. There is also the Visigoth font and the scallops painted on the ceiling to celebrate the passage of pilgrims on their way to Compostela.