Servian church, dedicated to Saint Julien and Saint Basilisse of Antioche, overlooks the village and the countryside. It dates from the end of the 12th century, and parts of the foundations even date from the 8th century. It was originally built in a Romanesque style, then amended and completed in an ogival style. The first building, which was already fortified, defended the village from the east. In the 14th century the church received income from the fiefdom to maintain it (by royal letter of 1345): it was extended and the nave was lengthened as far as the current Holy Table. The large stained-glass windows date from 1875 and the repairs carried out in 1876 transformed the church’s decoration: the old sculpted stone altars were replaced with marble altars.